Manager, Home Care.
Ultimate Home Care, www.ultimatehomecare.co.nz, a division of Success Personnel Ltd, has been established to provide a client focussed Home Care service to our community in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty. Our services are to be in-home care for the Elderly, Disabled, Post-operative patients, and clients affected by Dementia. We will also offer an in-home child care service for parents who may need help at either the start of the day, or after school.
All of the ground work has been done, the infrastructure is in place and now we are looking for a manager with the values, integrity and empathyy the same as ours, to run the company.
As this is a start-up operation, the successful candidate will initially require a specific set of skills that will include the marketing and promotion of Ultimate Home Care to our potential client base. Initially this will concentrate on the Hamilton area, and it will be the responsibility of the manager to develop the territory and expand it throughout the Waikato and Bay of Plenty.
Ultimate Home Care will be meeting an increasing demand for in-home care. With our aging population and the challenges that our public health system has, in-home care is the option becoming more sought after.
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Manager will be to
- Develop the client base for the services offered by Ultimate Home Care
- Establish relationships that are based on our core values of respect & integrity
- Work to targets and KPI’s ensuring territory growth and an ongoing sales pipeline
- Initially be responsible for the recruitment and placement of the Carers with our clients
The skills and experience we ask for of the Manager will be
- Solid and proven sales experience, preferably in the healthcare sector
- A background of recruitment
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and decision making skills
- Goal orientated team player with proven resilience and a huge appetite for success
For the right person we offer a negotiable salary with generous bonuses, a supportive and fun team environment and the opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a company and industry that has huge potential.
For a confidential interview, contact Graham on 0212857776, or email firstname.lastname@example.org